- Join the Y
- Search programs...
- Arts and Activities
- Child Care
- Dance and Fit Kids
- Health and Wellness
- Parent/Child Classes
- School Age Programs
- Seasonal Pools
- Summer Camp
- Swim Lessons
- Swim Team
- Teen and Adult Programs
- Y Locations
- News & Media
- About Us
Metuchen Branch YMCA
Serving our community for 90 years
Our new session will begin on Monday June 16th.
Full members can register starting Monday June 2nd.
Open registration will begin Monday June 9th.
Members, click here to register online.
The Metuchen Branch YMCA is a non-profit community service organization dedicated to bringing quality programs and services to the entire community. The YMCA serves all people, regardless of age, religion, sex or financial means and is committed to helping all people develop a healthy spirit, mind and body.
STAY CONNECTED! Send us your email address to make sure you receive our email newsletters and other important information.
What we have to offer:
- Wellness Center at Metuchen YMCA with a variety of cardio equipment, Cybex Pin Selector equipment, plate loaded and free weights.
- 2 Pools: A four-lane 25 yard lap pool and a heated three to four foot pool
- FREE WIFI in the lobby and Wellness Center
- Group exercise classes including Yoga, Zumba, step aerobics, and indoor cycling
- Free babysitting for members while you work out or take a class
- Basketball Gym
- Personal Training
- Swim lessons for adults and children including Private Swim lessons and Parent-Child classes
- Swim team
- School age child care
- Youth Sports including Basketball and Track & Field
- Parent’s Night Out
- Preschool and Youth Enrichment classes
- Preschool, Swim/Gym, and Tween Birthday Parties
- Lifeguard training
- Active Older Adult trips and classes
- Adult Enrichment classes & clubs
- Men's and Women's Adult Locker Rooms with Steam Room (Sauna also in Men's)
- 2 Family Assisted Changing Rooms
- Men's and Women's Family Locker Rooms
- Day Camps