Member Services Representative
Share your outgoing personality, great smile and ability to deliver excellent customer service to the community we serve. We are seeking a Daytime, Evening and Weekend Member Services Representative to join our dynamic team. If you are enthusiastic, customer service driven, enjoy engaging with people we want to meet with you!
A Free YMCA full facility membership offered upon employment and more.
- Create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all members, guests and staff.
- Serve as the key resource point for information regarding branch programs, activities and other general communication needs.
- Work as a team in providing outstanding customer service to all members, guests, staff and the community at-large.
- Process transactions, answer phones and give tours in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous customer service required.
- Ability to relate to a diverse population.
- Display an enthusiastic, friendly, professional and patient personality at all times.
- Able to deal with daily occurrences at the front desk.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Adhere to all YMCA policies, procedures, house rules as well as exhibit our core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Embrace and utilize the "Listen First' interview method for members is a mandatory requirement. Training provided.
- Daytime, Evening and Weekend hours available
- Sunday - Saturday
- 20 - 25 hours per week