Under the leadership of the Vice President of Operations and Branch Leadership, the Director of Operations will be responsible for the successful overall operation of the branch including membership and program, operation, budget, staff leadership, and financial results.
- Provide supervision and leadership to all Branch Directors to ensure sound operations and program advancement.
- Monitor monthly financial status, including membership and program income, expenses, cost controls and revenue opportunities.
- Develop and manage overall branch budget.
- Provide leadership to branch growth through program expansion, member recruitment and retention.
- Foster a climate of innovation to develop member and community focused programs which support the Y mission, goals and strategies.
- Ensure the overall safety of the facility.
- Work closely with the District Executive Director in developing and working with the Branch Board of Managers.
- Give leadership and oversight to the Branch Annual Support Campaign.
- Give leadership and support to association-wide fund development efforts and events.
- Ensure the building and all programs are within all YMCA standards and that all local, state and federal regulations are met.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent education and experience in related field
- YMCA Multi-Team Leader certification preferred
- Five years proven supervisory sills or relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Facility management experience
- Budget development and management experience
SALARY: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00