Experience a great time as a swim instructor at the South Amboy YMCA! As a South Amboy swim instructor, you will be responsible for following YMCA safety protocols and teaching swim lessons to participants, including the crawl, breast, back and side strokes. South Amboy YMCA is seeking individuals that enjoy teaching, are friendly, social and like to be a part of an overall team atmosphere. If this sounds like you, please apply to become a South Amboy swim instructor today and make an impact on peoples' lives in no time. Our swim instructors are trained by staff with years of experience.
A Free YMCA full facility membership offered upon employment and more!
- 15 years old
- Experience in teaching and/or aquatics is preferred but not required.
- Display the YMCA core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work with children of all skill levels.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Must pass background check (included with training)
Part-time Hourly: Various Schedules Available