School Age Child Care Counselor
The School Age Child Care Counselor will provide guidance, mentoring and coaching for all children in the After School Care Program while ensuring the safety and well-being for the children in the Program.
- Must be at least 18 years of age with experience working with school age children or related setting.
- Ability to demonstrate skills in games, athletics, crafts, storytelling, songs, and be able to lend guidance and motivate children in their care.
- Excellent written and communication skills required.
- Ability to follow program schedules and program policies.
- Ability to work as part of a team with a common goal of every school age participant reaching their fullest potential.
- CPR and Standard First Aid preferred – will train
5-25 hours per week
Tara Francis 732-553-9622 extension 4210
Free YMCA Full Facility Membership