Grace Early Learning Center is looking for an Assistant Teacher to join our staff in providing quality programs for the children and families we serve in our community.
The Assistant Teacher will support our Lead Teachers in various classrooms ranging in ages from 12 months to 5 years.
- Assist in supervising childrenin class, group play and outside activities
- Assist with nap period duties and food service
- Provide a clean, neat and organized classroom
- Ability to identify child abuse
- Assume responsibilities of Lead Teacher during her absence
- Emulate our core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility
- Age 18 and above
- Early Childhood Education a plus
- One year experience in a child care environment
- Associates Degree and/or Child Development Associate (CDA)
- Must have great interpersonal skills and an ability to develop relationships with children, their families and your co-workers.
- Dependable, punctual, flexible with scheduling
- A positive, friendly attitude
- Monday - Friday
- 20-30 Hours Per Week
- Rotating Schedule