Before School Child Care Counselor
School is in session and we are looking for a Before School Child Care Counselor to provide guidance, mentoring and coaching from 6:45 to 9:00 AM Monday through Friday. Join our early morning staff in providing quality care to the children we serve in our community. Apply today.
Staff are offered a Free YMCA Nationwide Gym and Pool Membership, opportunity to enroll in the voluntary 403(b) retirement plan and wireless discounts for qualified plans.
Requirements and Essential Job Functions:
- Prefer 18 years of age.
- Experience working with children in a childcare or related setting.
- Ensure a safe and healthy environment.
- Be a positive role model by demonstrating our YMCA core values of honesty, caring, respect and responsibility.
- Work as a team to ensure every child reaches their fullest potential.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- CPR and Standard First Aid preferred – will train
- Part-time Mornings
- Monday - Friday
- 6:45 - 9:00 AM
- Opportunity for additional hours
Fatima Ismail @ 732-340-9622