Under the supervision of the Aquatic Director/Assistant Aquatic Director, the lifeguards will be responsible for the safety of all members during the hours of pool operation by being on deck, walking around the pool area, consistently remaining alert and scanning, enforcing all pool rules and other duties as assigned.
The YMCA offers a Free Nationwide Gym and Pool Membership, opportunity to enroll in the voluntary 403(b) retirement plan and wireless discounts for qualified plans.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Current Certifications in Lifeguarding, First Aid, CPR/AED
- Take position seriously, conscientiously and with the thought that people's lives depend on their attentiveness given to their work.
- Mature and responsible capable of making lifesaving decisions
- Part-time 4-16 Hours Per Week
- Between 10 AM - 5 PM