Adult Masters Swim Instructor
This is an exciting opportunity in our Aquatic Department for an Adult Masters Swim Instructor, who will provide leadership, instruction and motivation to our adult swimmers of all ages and ability levels.
The YMCA offers a Free Nationwide Gym and Pool Membership, opportunity to enroll in the voluntary 403(b) retirement plan and wireless discounts for qualified plans.
- Ideally be at least 18 years of age
- 3-5 years of experience teaching adult swim lessons
- A strong and proven ability to be an excellent role model, mentor staff and interact professionally with members, guests and colleagues.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Dependable and reliable with an ability to have some flexibility with schedule.
- Early morning and weekend hours available.