Member Services Representative
Share your outgoing personality, great smile and ability to deliver excellent customer service at our YMCA. We are seeking a Daytime, Evening and Weekend Member Services Rep to join our dynamic team. If you are enthusiastic, customer service driven, enjoy engaging with people, we want to meet with you!
Staff are offered a Free YMCA Nationwide Membership, opportunity to enroll in the voluntary 403(b) retirement plan, wireless discounts on qualified plans and more.
- Create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all members, guests and staff.
- Serve as the key resource point for information regarding branch programs, activities and other general communication needs.
- Provide outstanding customer service to all members, guests, staff and the community at large.
- Process transactions, answer phones and give tours in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must have experience in customer service
- Able to answer phones and tour the facility
- Able to stand for a long period of time
- Must be 18+ years old
- Part-time Year-round
- Night & Weekend Shifts (8-20 hours per week)
- Early Morning Shifts (15-20 hours per week)
- Opportunity for additional hours