This position will provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resource and Risk Department.
Position Type: Part Time
Hourly Rate: $15.00-17.00 DOE
- Update and maintain HR systems accurately and efficiently as assigned, including but not limited to
- NJ Working Papers
- MYOP staffing updates
- HRIS homepage
- background checking system
- Verify staff training completions
- I-9 Filing and Management
- Review and retain injury/incident reports, ensuring the HR/RM Director is immediately made aware of all reports that are of a serious nature.
- Produce bi-monthly staff newsletters
- Create and maintain HR Files
- Ability to recognize the sensitive nature of the HR Department and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong organizational skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Strong ability to work in a fast-paced environment
PHYSICAL REQURIEMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, kneel, lift (a reasonable office weight of 35 lbs)
- Must be able to present oneself professionally
- Must be able to make presentations to new employees
- Must have a valid driver’s license without any major violations as well as transportation available to ensure ability to support branches on site as needed.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may require evenings or weekends occasionally.