Under the supervision of the IT Director, the IT Assistant will be responsible for Association support and maintenance of all computers including laptops, servers and mobile devices. Assistant will also manage the phone system, handle IT systems and the network. Candidate will lend support and help develop YMCA IT educational programs i.e. SCRATCH. This is an excellent part-time opportunity to join a leading non-profit organization with room for personal growth.
- Associate Information System Degree or two years equivalent IT experience
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite and additional software such as Adobe, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English
- Valid drivers license with excellent driving record
- Personal vehicle for travel, moving equipment and service calls
- Professional appearance
Status and Hours:
- Part-time non-exempt
- Flexible hours up to 30. May be adjusted to meet needs of the IT Department.
- Nights and weekends may be required