Assistant Teacher Toddler Program
We are currently hiring for an Assistant Teacher for our Ready Set Learn Program, which provides an opportunity for children to make new friends and participate in age appropriate activities in a fun, safe and nurturing environment. The Assistant will help support the Lead Teacher in the care and supervision of children and participate in all daily classroom activities.
If you are nurturing, dependable, energetic and passionate about working with young children, apply today and join our staff committed to Youth Development, Healthy Living and Social Responsibility.
Staff are offered a Free YMCA Nationwide Membership and more!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be 18 years of age
- Previous child care experience or related experience
- Some credits or classes in education or early education a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team to provide a quality program
- Model our YMCA core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility
- Tuesday and Thursday
- 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM
- Opportunity for additional hours