Nursery School Lead Teacher (2)
Centenary Early Learning Center has earned the distinction of being a NAEYC* accredited center. We have (2) part-time Nursery School Lead Teacher Positions available for you to share your time and talent in a well-established child care center. Hours 8:30 AM -12:30 PM, Monday through Friday..
*National Association for the Education of Young Children
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have great interpersonal skills and an ability to develop relationships with children, their families and your co-workers.
- Experience in child care or related field.
- The desire and ability to be a great team player is essential.
- Creative Curriculum experience a plus.
- Be a positive role model by exhibiting our 4 core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Reliable with a positive disposition.
- Loving and nurturing.
- Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 12:30 PM
- Opportunity for additional hours
Staff are offered a Free YMCA Nationwide Gym and Pool Membership, opportunity to enroll in the voluntary 403(b) retirement plan and wireless discounts for qualified plans.