Responsible for the development, organization, implementation and oversight of high quality programs within the Senior, Adult and Youth Enrichment area and other assigned areas that align with Enrichment. This part-time position requires a variable hour's schedule that may include nights and weekends.
- Directs and supervises Enrichment programs and events as assigned to meet the needs of the community and the Association.
- Recruits, hires, trains, schedules and develops staff to fill the needs of the programs within the culture of the branch and Association.
- Creates, establishes and develops innovative Enrichment programs, activities, events to meet the needs of the branch, Association and community.
- Develops and manages the budget for all areas of responsibility in conjunction with Director of Operations for Branch.
- Using current data, assess the programs impact and effectiveness.
- Responsible for program areas being used ensuring they are safe, maintained and suits the needs of the program.
- Provides leadership within program areas for foundering and events to support the overall efforts of the association.
- Work closely with branch staff team to coordinate facility usage.
- Complete all administrative functions in a timely, accurate manner; including but not limited to: payroll, hiring packets, incident reports, brochure preparation, department and branch communications.
- Engage as an active participant and leader in YMCA staff teams as assigned.
- Direct supervision and leadership of Enrichment programs and Birthday Parties including hiring, coaching, mentoring and scheduling.
- Attend Enrichment Quality Team meetings and Branch Staff meetings, as well as hold own departmental meetings.
- Responsible for all operations, programs, staff and safety of programs during Y hours.
- Monitoring and purchasing of supplies for department.
- Ensure program and facility compliance with all state and local regulations.
- Maintain all records according to local, state and YMCA policy.
- Ensure staff are adequately training in all safety and emergency procedures and certifications are current.
- Interact with members, guests and community in a positive, professional manner.
- Program management experience
- CPR/AED certified
- Previous supervisory skills or relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Budget development and management experience.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills, as well as relationship building are key skills needed for success in this position.
- Two years proven supervisory skills or relevant work experience.
- Previous YMCA experience a plus.
Physical Requirements / Working Conditions:
Normal amounts of walking, standing, sitting, lifting, pushing, pulling, evening and weekend hours may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.