Experienced, energetic indoor cycling instructor need for various shifts. Able to provide a safe and fun positive environment that welcomes members of all skill and fitness levels. Effectively modify class as need to meet the varied health, ability and cultural needs. Utilizes music, lighting and verbal motivation to lead an exciting and high energy cycle class.
The YMCA offers a Free Nationwide Gym and Pool Membership, opportunity to enroll in the voluntary 403(b) retirement plan and wireless discounts for qualified plans.
- Ability to deliver an entertaining, inspiring professional Indoor Cycling workout to ensure members are satisfied with workout program.
- Provide current music that is well planned with the ride profile.
- Provide excellent customer service by responding to member needs and concerns promptly.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certified
- Current Indoor Cycling/Spinning Certification
Part-time: Various Schedules Available