Share your outgoing personality, great smile and ability to deliver excellent child care service with a dynamic team! We are seeking a part-time Daytime, Evening and Weekend person to join our caring Child Watch staff. If you are enthusiastic and enjoy working with children we want to meet with you!
A Free YMCA full facility membership offered upon employment and more!
- Provide care for children ages 3 months to 12 years old, while parent or guardian is on YMCA premises.
- Create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for children, parents, members and staff.
- Maintain a clean and safe environment within the child watch room.
- Display an enthusiastic, friendly, patient and professional personality at all times.
- Ability to relate to a diverse population of people.
- Adhere to all YMCA policies, procedures, house rules and exhibit our core values of caring, honesty, respect and responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Previous experience working with children in a babysitting or similar setting a plus.
- CPR and First Aid Certification a plus.
- Daytime, Evening and Weekends
- Sunday - Saturday
- 20 - 25 hours per week