Y join? So many reasons!
At the Y, we’re a diverse family, made up of people with different backgrounds, interests, skills and needs. The great thing about our community is that there’s something here for everyone to help you stay healthy, build meaningful connections, learn new things and meet new people.
- Open 7 days a week
- Programs for the entire family
- Priority registration
- Reduced program rates
- FREE Group Exercise Classes for all fitness levels*
- FREE New Member Equipment Orientation
- FREE Fitness Assessment
- FREE Child Watch for members using our facilities*
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment
- Indoor heated pools, and more
- Nationwide Membership benefits
*Please contact individual branch for details
No annual contracts
We never want your membership commitment to be a stressful one! If you need to leave for any reason, just cancel with 30 day's notice.
New to a fitness facility? A complimentary one-on-one wellness session will introduce you to our exercise equipment. We also offer individual and group personal training. Beginners can take advantage of a buy-2-get-1-free promotion on personal training sessions to get you off to a strong start.
Group exercise classes
There’s a workout class for every skill level, all included in your monthly membership. From high-intensity Zumba® to meditative yoga classes, there’s something for everyone.
Full facility members receive reduced rates for all our fee-based programs.
We help make it possible for busy parents to work out by offering free babysitting to family and adult members with children ages three months to 10 years. Parents must remain on premises while their children are in the Child Watch facility.
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating YMCA in the United States through membership at you "home" YMCA (your home Y is the local association that enrolled you as a member and collects your membership dues). We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our mission to strengthen communities.
We understand that sometimes it is more convenient for members to take advantage of a Y near their workplace or when they are traveling outside the area of their home Y. With Nationwide Membership, members have the flexibility to use participating Y facilities throughout the United States at no charge.
What You Need To Know
- Nationwide Membership enables Y members to visit any participating YMCA in the United States
- Valid for active, full facility YMCA members
- Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
- Program-only participants and Special memberships are not eligible for Nationwide Membership
- Photo ID and membership card required to visit other YMCAs
FIND YOUR BRANCH!