Under the supervision of the IT Director or his/her designee, the IT Assistant will be responsible for the Association support and maintenance of all computers including laptops, servers, and mobile devices. The IT Assistant will also manage the phone system, handle IT systems and the network.
· Entry Level position for Freshman, Junior and Sophomore level students with limited experience. As well as a Senior planning to attend Graduate School.
· The position provides flexible and remote work hours around school requirements.
· Through a combination of training and self-learning the IT Tech will gain a wide background of IT and Business experience.
· Provide support for various IT and Administrative related tasks.
· Troubleshoot hardware, software, network related issues.
· Provide desktop support to end users.
· Software installation and configuration.
· Provide training on various software and hardware products.
· Hardware installation, removal and relocation to various areas and sites.
· Develop and maintain inventory details for IT equipment, fitness equipment, telephone equipment and other organizational items.
· Collect and organize information on current phone system. Compare and analyze costs and features with other vendors and phone systems.
· Support software transitions (Daxko, Time and Attendance, etc). Including, but not limited to, updating workstations, installing software/hardware, training, reconciling accounts, data analysis, review and validation.
· Provide general support to other areas of the organization as needed.
· This position requires a valid driver’s license.
· Travel to various worksites is required. Personal vehicle is required for travel and moving equipment. Travel expenses are reimbursed.
· This is a part-time position. The number of hours and daily schedule may change as needed. Offsite and on-call time may also be required.
· Requires knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook, MS Access).
· Knowledge and experience with MS Office Suite and additional software experience such as Adobe, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and In-design
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Must be able to read, write and communicate fluently in English
· Valid driver license with excellent driving record
· Personal vehicle for travel and moving of equipment
PHYSICAL REQURIEMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
Must be able to sit, walk, stand, kneel, bend, push, pull, reach, stretch, lift and move equipment (50 pounds)
General office environment with standard office equipment
Lighting and temperate are adequate for traditional office environment
Hours may be adjusted to meet the needs of the IT department, nights and weekends may be required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of the position.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $13.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Help desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
- Business-to-Business Technical Support Occupations: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location