Refunds & Cancellation/Credit Policy
We understand that children like to try new classes to find the one that they love. Before the Monday start date of each session: You can cancel from the program at any time prior to the start of the program. You will receive a full refund as an account credit to be used on another program of your choice or back to the original payment method. After the start of the session:
- For full pay programs: Program refunds for full pay programs are not permitted unless there are extenuating circumstances and are accompanied with proper documentation (i.e. medical). Refunds requested after the completion of a program session will not be honored.
- For Automatic Payment Programs: Written notice must be received at least two weeks prior to your scheduled payment due date. For refunds due to medical reasons, proper documentation will be required.
- For cancelled classes: If the YMCA/JCC cancels a class, whenever possible we will offer members the opportunity to make up that class. If a makeup cannot be accommodated, a member may request a credit for that class.
- Classes missed are not guaranteed a makeup or credit: Enrolling in a program is a commitment to the day and time of that program. If a student must miss a class, please speak with the director of that program.
- Membership status: If membership status is adjusted during the program enrollment, program rate will be adjusted to the new rate for the remainder of the session.
Any account credit (program or membership) will be forfeited to the YMCA/JCC after 1 year from date account credit is applied.
The forfeited credit will be transferred to a donation to the Annual Support Campaign. A letter will be sent out to the member/participant address on file, informing the member/participant that the tax-deductible donation has been made.