ABOUT THE YPCC
The YMCA at the Piscataway Community Center is an 83,000 square foot state-of-the-art Center which features an aquatic center with three pools, fitness center, group exercise studios, training/coaching office, gymnasium with 202 bleacher seats, child watch room, dance and art studios, café and a Teen Center. The second floor consists of an indoor track above a full-sized basketball court. There is an outdoor Spray Park open during the summer months with a pirate theme that has two open flume water slides, two spray cannons, a deck geyser and a large super splash bucket connected to the ship’s bow surrounded by hose sprayers and arches. Outdoor seating is also available for families to enjoy.
A variety of membership types include family, individual, youth and senior. Membership benefits will include programs for the entire family, priority registration, reduced program rates, free group exercise classes, equipment orientation, fitness assessment and complimentary child watch, state-of-the-art fitness equipment and indoor heated pools. Nationwide membership is also included, which allows members to use facilities at participating YMCAs across the country. Swim programs will be offered by age group from children to adults offering both progressive and private swim lessons. Also offered is wellness, group exercise and sports classes, group and personal training, as well as enrichment, dance and art programs. Piscataway residents will receive discounted membership rates.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Our 2021 holiday closures are as follows:
Sunday, April 4 -Easter Sunday
Monday, May 31-Memorial Day
Sunday, July 4-Independence Day
Monday, September 6-Labor Day
Thursday, November 25-Thanksgiving Day
Thursday, December 24-Christmas Eve 2:00pm Closing
Friday, December 25-Christmas Day
Thursday, December 31-New Year's Eve 2:00pm Closing
Friday, January 1st-New Year's Day- 10am-4pm
SAFELY VISIT THE Y
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
· All Staff regardless of vaccination status are required to wear a mask. Exceptions include Lifeguards actively monitoring the pool, and instructors.
· If you are vaccinated, you do not need to wear a mask.
· If you are not vaccinated, you must wear your mask. If not vaccinated and unable to maintain 10ft of distance while exercising, a mask must be worn.
· You no longer need to check out of the Y after your visit.
· Reservations are not required for open swim.
· Spacing requirements are lifted in all areas, including capacity limitations in group fitness classes.
Things that aren't changing:
· Our trust in you to keep your family safe.
· We trust that you will not come to the Y if you are sick.
· We trust that you will safely distance everywhere possible.
· We trust that you will wear a mask if you are not vaccinated.
And we look forward to seeing your smiles!
SILVER AND FIT